The Agilent 1200 LC System is the ideal HPLC System, offering the most flexibility for your research. The modular system allows you to easily expand your analytical capabilities and is designed for flexibility and robustness. With the Agilent 1200 LC System has a modular design allowing users to define a configuration ideally suited to meet their HPLC and UHPLC applications and requirements creating the perfect option to fit your lab needs. This Agilent 1200 LC System with PAL Autosampler, Pump & Detector comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Agilent 1200 HPLC System with PAL Autosampler, Pump & Detector
- Agilent 1200 HPLC System
- Agilent 1200 Vacuum Degasser
- Agilent 1200 Pump (Binary or Quaternary)
- Agilent 1200 Detector (VWD or DAD)
- PAL Autosampler
- 100 ul Syringe holder
- 6 port LC Injection Valve
- Control Terminal
- Deepwell 3 Drawer Plate Stack
- Data System
- In-House Warranty Coverage
- Column Compartment
- Module Customization
- Installation & Familiarization
- Extended Warranty
Agilent Technologies, CTC Analytics
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.