The CombiPAL autosampler makes sample processing simple and transparent. This autosampler meets today’s laboratory equipment requirements for speed, flexibility and precision. The CombiPAL GC sample injection system can be configured to combine liquid, headspace and SPME injection in one single instrument. This capability allows quick switching from one application to another on the same GC workstation. Regardless if your samples are processed in headspace, liquid or SPME mode, or if your method requires split/splitless or on column injection, your new instrument setup is ready in a few minutes. The CombiPAL provides powerful working capabilities, an investment that grows with your expanding needs.
- Large volume injection
- Sample Capacity:
- 78 1 ml vials option
- 98 2 ml vials standard
- 32 10 ml or 20 ml vials option
- Syringe sizes: 1.2 µl, 5 µl, 10 µl (standard), 25 µl, 100 µl, 250 µl, and 500 µl
- Injection speed: Selectable from 0.01 µl/sec. up to 500 µl/sec.
- XYZ mechanism for fast sampling and/or rapid vial to vial transfers
• Heated syringe: 30°C-150°C selectable in 1°C increments
• Syringe cleaning: Inert gas purging of heated syringe
• Syringe sizes: 1.0 ml (0.1-1.0 ml), 2.5 ml (0.25 ml-2.5 ml), 5.0 ml (0.5 ml-5.0 ml)
• Injection speed: Selectable from 0.01 µl/sec. up to 5 ml/sec.