The Thermo Scientific LTQ Velos LC/MS, a late evolution in the award winning LTQ family of linear ion trap mass spectrometers, provides significantly enhanced performance for complex sample analyses.
The innovative dual-pressure ion trap and S-Lens ion optics combine to deliver increased ion transmission along with better trapping and fragmentation efficiency. The result is the fastest and most sensitive ion trap for all applications.
The LTQ Velos excels at quantitative, as well as qualitative, analyses. With high-transmission ion optics and a fast-scanning dual-pressure trap, the LTQ Velos is capable of simultaneously analyzing multiple low-level components at speeds compatible with U-HPLC systems.
Continuing a commitment to providing researchers with the latest in high-performance mass spectrometers, the LTQ Velos is fully upgradeable with electron transfer dissociation (ETD) and Orbitrap technology to extend its capabilities even further.
This LTQ Velos MS/MS comes expertly refurbished and fully tested from GenTech Scientific.
- Unique dual-pressure linear ion trap technology provides superior scan speed and resolution
- Faster scanning and greater ion transmission improve identification of low-level analytes
- Simultaneous identification and quantification of even complex samples increases throughput
- Upgradable to accurate mass and ultra-high resolution Orbitrap technology
- Mass Range:
- m/z 15 – 200
- m/z 50 – 2000
- m/z 200 – 4000
- Resolution: 0.05 FWHM (full width half maximum) with Ultra ZoomScan
- Scan Power: MSn, for n = 1 through 10