The ALIGN Multi-Gas Generator is intended to supply lab-grade nitrogen, dry air and zero air to LC-MS and other instrumentation systems within a laboratory setting. To guarantee the optimum efficiency of the nitrogen and dry air membranes it is recommended that the ALIGN Multi-Gas Generator be run at or below the recommended pressure and flow for each of the outlet gases. Compatible with Sciex LC/MS Systems
Outlet Gas Specifications:
- Nitrogen Gas Purity1 up to 99% N2 with respect to O2
- Nitrogen Gas Organics Elimination of up to 99.999% organics
- Nitrogen Gas Max Flow/Pressure 19 SLPM/80 psig (5.5 barg, 552 kPa)
- Air 1 Purity1 <0.1 ppm total hydrocarbons / -35°F (-37°C) atm dew point
- Air 1 Max Flow/Pressure 25 SLPM/110 psig (7.6 barg, 758 kPa)
- Air 2 Purity1 <0.1 ppm total hydrocarbons / -35°F (-37°C) atm dew point
- Air 2 Max Flow/Pressure 25 SLPM/110 psig (7.6 barg, 758 kPa)
- Suspended Liquids: None
- Phthalates: None
- Max Tank Operating Pressure: 115±2 psig (7.9±0.1 barg, 793 kPa)
- Gas Outlets: 1/4’’ NPT
For additional detail, check the Documentation tab.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.