The Acquity UPC2 Convergence Manager regulates and monitors the incoming flow and pressure of liquid CO2 in the system through these mechanisms:
- Electronically controlled CO2 inlet shutoff valve
- Overpressure protection
- Auxiliary valve for venting the injection loop
- Automated back pressure regulator (ABPR)
- Co2 Pressure Relief: Monitors CO2 pressure and relieves over pressure that exceeds safe limits by venting it to waste or external CO2 vent.
- CO2 shutoff valve: Turns on and shuts off the CO2 automatically when the system is powered off or when it encounters an error
- CO2 inlet pressure transducer:
- Measurement Range: -124 to 1190 psi
- Resolution: 10 psi
- Accuracy: +/- 30 psi at full scale
- Maximum working pressure: 2000 psi
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.