This Waters Acquity UPLC Sample Organizer comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
- Plates are transferred in a programmable order from the Sample Organizer to the ACQUITY UPLC System Sample Manager for processing
- Plate exchange shuttle replaces a plate in the Sample Manager within 15 seconds to support high sample-throughput processing
- Shelves accessed through the large swing-open front door and slide in easily
- Accepts any combination of ANSI-compliant well plates and vial holders
- Temperature control of 4 to 40 °C in 1 °C increments
- Small footprint
Waters ACQUITY UPLC Sample Organizer Spec Sheet
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.