We know the equipment in your lab represents a substantial investment. Here are 5 essential questions to ask when your analytical instruments need service.
And here are GenTech Scientific’s answers. Feel free to compare!
What is your response time?
- Within 48 hours
- Faster than most manufacturers
- Remote diagnostics and lifetime phone support
- Time is money, GenTech offers loaner equipment during your down time
Can you service an instrument that I didn’t buy from you?
- Absolutely, we service most major manufacturers like: Agilent, Thermo Scientific, AB Sciex, CTC Analytics, Hitachi, JEOL, PerkinElmer, Shimadzu, Tekmar, Varian and Waters
- Expert service on GC, GC/MS, LC, LC/MS, AA and ICP
- Below manufacturers’ standard rates
- 60 day warranty on labor, 30 day warranty on parts
What type of service do you offer?
- Depot repair (in-house repair)
- On-site repair
- ORBITRAP repair
- Circuit board repair
- Application Setup
- Operational qualification
- Instrument installation
- Service blocks of time
- PM and Full Service Agreements
Do you outsource your services?
- No, all of our service engineers and chemists are employees of GenTech Scientific with a combined 100+ years of experience.
What is the difference between a PM Agreement and a Full Service Agreement?
- A PM Agreement has a set number of PM visits on a system per year.
- A Full Service Agreement provides the customer with a guaranteed response time, all parts, labor and travel, as well as 1 PM per year.