- Hydraulic System: Dual piston in series pump with proprietary servo-controlled variable stroke drive, floating pistons and active inlet valve
- Setable Flow Range: 0.001 – 10 ml/min, in 0.001 ml/min increments
- Flow Range: 0.2 – 10.0 ml/min
- Flow Precision: <= 0.07 % RSD, or <= 0.02 min SD whatever is greater, based on retention time at constant room temperature
- Pressure: Operating range 0 – 40 MPa (0 – 400 bar, 0 – 5880 psi) up to 5 ml/min
- Operating range 0 – 20 MPa (0 – 200 bar, 0 – 2950 psi) up to 10 ml/min
- Pressure Pulsation: < 2 % amplitude (typically < 1 %), at 1 ml/min isopropanol, at all pressures > 10 bar (147 psi)
- Compressibility Compensation: User-selectable, based on mobile phase compressibility
- Recommended pH Range: 1.0 – 12.5, solvents with pH < 2.3 should not contain acids which attack stainless steel
This Agilent 1200 Isocratic Pump comes fully tested and refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.