- Hydraulic system: Dual pistons in parallel
- Flow range settable: 0.001 – 100 ml/min
- Flow precision: <0.5% RSD
- Pressure range: 20 to 400 bar (5880 psi) system pressure
- Compressibility compensation: User-selectable, based on mobile phase compressibility
- Recommended pH range: 1.0 – 12.5, solvents with pH <2.3 should not contain acids which attack stainless steel
- Control and data evaluation: Agilent ChemStation for LC and LC/MS
- Communication: Controller-area network (CAN), RS-232, APG Remote: ready, start, stop and shut down signals, CAN-DC OUT, LAN optional
This Agilent 1100 Preparative Pump comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.