The Agilent 7890GC offers everything you need to take your lab to the next level of performance. Paired with the 5975 MSD, this system is configured perfectly to fit your lab needs.
- Proven ruggedness and reliability
- Expanded qualitative analysis capabilities
- Inert electron ionization (EI) source
- Higher sensitivity with the Triple-Axis High Energy Diode (HED) Electron Multiplier (EM) Detector
- High-performance SIM/Scan with automated SIM setup
- Easy access to full ion optics
- Heated Transfer Line
- Intelligent sequencing for samples
- eMethods for simple method transfer
- Mass range up to 1050µ
- Mass stability plus better than 0.10 µ over 48 hours
- Performance electronics for 12,500 µ/s scan speed (8,000 µ/s write-to-disk)
- Monolithic Hyperbolic Quadrupole Mass Filter
- Heatable quadrupole to 200 ℃
- Heatable ion source up to 350 ℃
This Agilent 5975 MSD with 7890 GC comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.