Agilent 5977 Mass Spectrometer Features:
Extractor Ion Source – The ‘push-pull’ principle of the Extractor Ion Source delivers more ions to the mass analyzer and increases the confidence of your trace analysis methods. Triple-Axis Detector (TAD) – Optimizes signal-to-noise by combining efficient ion collection and amplification with the elimination of neutral noise.
- Ion source temperature: 150–350 ℃
- Quadrupole temperature: 106–200 ℃
- Mass filter: Monolithic hyperbolic quadrupole
- Mass range: 1.6–1,050µ
- Mass axis stability: Better than 0.10 u/48 h
- Detector: Triple-Axis Detector
Agilent 7890 Gas Chromatograph Features:
The combination of precise pneumatic and temperature control leads to extremely precise retention time reproducibility, which is the basis for all chromatographic measurements.
- Oven temperature: Ambient +4 – 450 ℃ Ambient +5 – 350 ℃
- Oven ramps/plateaus: Supports 20 oven ramps with 21 plateaus. Negative ramps are allowed.
- Retention-time locking: RTL-ready
Agilent 7697 Headspace Sampler Features:
The alternate carrier gas options provide safely work with hydrogen as a carrier gas to save laboratory costs. Priority sample positions add late-arriving important samples to the sequence without stopping and restarting. Barometric pressure compensation provides increased precision regardless of laboratory pressure changes; consistent results from day to day and across multiple labs.
- Exchangeable trays during a sequence for increased sample capacity
- Hydrogen carrier and auto Sleep/Wake modes conserve valuable laboratory resources
- Samples depressurize before returning to the tray
This Agilent 5977 MSD with 7890 GC, 7697 Headspace Sampler & 7693 AS comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.