Agilent 5977 Mass Spectrometer Features:
Extractor Ion Source – The ‘push-pull’ principle of the Extractor Ion Source delivers more ions to the mass analyzer and increases the confidence of your trace analysis methods. Triple-Axis Detector (TAD) – Optimizes signal-to-noise by combining efficient ion collection and amplification with the elimination of neutral noise.
- Ion source temperature: 150–350 ℃
- Quadrupole temperature: 106–200 ℃
- Mass filter: Monolithic hyperbolic quadrupole
- Mass range: 1.6–1,050µ
- Mass axis stability: Better than 0.10 u/48 h
- Detector: Triple-Axis Detector
Agilent 7890 Gas Chromatograph Features:
The combination of precise pneumatic and temperature control leads to extremely precise retention time reproducibility, which is the basis for all chromatographic measurements.
- Oven temperature: Ambient +4 – 450 ℃ Ambient +5 – 350 ℃
- Oven ramps/plateaus: Supports 20 oven ramps with 21 plateaus. Negative ramps are allowed.
- Retention-time locking: RTL-ready
NEW GC Headspace Sampler Features:
The high performance, gas-tight heated syringe is a simple and robust system. It eliminates the dead volume and absorption effects, typical of sample loops and transfer lines, which can also impede their detection at very low levels. The syringe only concept allows for sequential injections, even with samples characterized by highly dissimilar features. Even the most chemically active compounds can be analyzed, without needing to change any of the sample pathways.