With the perfect configuration to fit your lab needs, this Agilent 7000 MS/MS with 7890 GC & HTA Autosampler is a routine workhorse with the ability to perform amongst a wide range of industry applications. The Agilent 7000 MS/MS with it’s multiple features together delivers leading performance, reduced instrument downtime, and maximum sample throughput.
This Agilent 7000 MS/MS with 7890 GC system comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific. The system is completed with NEW HTA Autosampler.
- Mass Range: m/z 10 to 1050
- Scan Rate: up to 6,250 u/s
- MRM Speed: 800 transitions/sec
- Min MRM Dwell: 0.5 msec
- Detector: Triple-Axis HED-EM with extended-life EM and dynamically ramped-iris
Agilent 7890 Gas Chromatograph Features:
The combination of precise pneumatic and temperature control leads to extremely precise retention time reproducibility, which is the basis for all chromatographic measurements.
- Oven temperature: Ambient +4 – 450 ℃ Ambient +5 – 350 ℃
- Oven ramps/plateaus: Supports 20 oven ramps with 21 plateaus. Negative ramps are allowed.
- Retention-time locking: RTL-ready
NEW GC Headspace Sampler Features:
The high performance, gas-tight heated syringe is a simple and robust system. It eliminates the dead volume and absorption effects, typical of sample loops and transfer lines, which can also impede their detection at very low levels. The syringe only concept allows for sequential injections, even with samples characterized by highly dissimilar features. Even the most chemically active compounds can be analyzed, without needing to change any of the sample pathways.