The Agilent 7890B Dual Thermal Conductivity Detector (TCD) Single Flame Ionization Detector (FID) GC is optimal for Backflush-to-Vent analysis. It is friendly for hazardous, corrosive, or flammable matrix gas samples. Capable of tandem analysis on all 3 detectors. This Agilent 7890B GC system, with Dual TCD and FID Detectors, and two 10-port sampling valves, comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Agilent 7890B GC with Dual TCD, FID Detectors & 2 10-Port Sampling Valves
- Agilent 7890B GC
- Dual Thermal Conductivity Detector (TCD)
- Single Flame Ionization Detector (FID)
- Two 10-port gas sampling valves
- Single split-splitless inlet
- Warranty Coverage
- GC Starter Kit
- Liquid, Headspace, or SPME Samplers
- Installation & Familiarization
- Extended Warranty
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.