The UltiMate 3000 HPLC series provides excellent chromatographic performance while maintaining easy-to-use, reliable operation. With the ability to customize the configuration of the system, each system provides flexibility to accomplish a range of tasks. This flexibility is also matched with superior performance and dependability, making this system perfect to fit your lab needs. This Agilent Dionex UltiMate 3000 LC System with VWD Detector comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Dionex UltiMate 3000 LC System with VWD Detector
- Dionex UltiMate 3000 LC System
- Solvent Rack
- Ultimate 3000 Pump (LPG-3400M)
- Ultimate 3000 Autosampler (WPS-3000TPL NANO CAP)
- for 2ml vials
- Ultimate 3000 Flow Manager (FlowManager FLM-3300, CAP)
- Ultimate 3000 Variable Wavelength Detector (VWD) (VWD-3400)
- Data System
- In-House Warranty Coverage
- Installation & Familiarization
- Extended Warranty
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.