With our Cannabis Potency Package, we provide the full range of services to support your laboratory’s success. From consumable kits to cannabis potency methods, you can count on GenTech to provide the support and enhanced features you need!
Cannabis Potency Package
- Agilent 1200 HPLC System with DAD
- Agilent Solvent Tray
- Agilent Degasser
- Agilent Autosampler
- Agilent Pump
- Agilent Thermostatted Column Compartment
- Agilent Diode Array Detector
- Data System
- HPLC Installation Kit
- Warranty Coverage
- NEW Potency Analysis HPLC Consumable Kit
- Calibration Standards:
- Delta 9THC/CBD/CBN Mix
- Instrument Consumables
- Raptor ARC-18 Guard Column Cartridge, 3/pk
- Raptor ARC-18 Column, 2.7umx150mmx4.6mm
- EXP Guard Column Holder
- HPLC Starter Kit, PEEK
- 2.0mL Big-Mouth Screw-Top Autosampler Vials & Caps
- Mobile Phase Bottle Kit
- 1100/1200 Pump Maintenance Kit
- Cannabis Potency Method for Agilent 1100/1200 HPLC System
- Potency Method
- NOTE: Method is NOT available for individual sale. Purchase of HPLC System is required.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.