This is a pre-owned Perkin Elmer QSight 420 Triple Quad LC/MS/MS System.
The QSight LC/MS/MS addresses your need to analyze more complex samples with fewer resources. Its dual-source technology enables an analyst to collect data in two complementary modes, maximizing the output from a single injection. When coupled with the latest QSight LX50 UHPLC front-end, it results in an exceptional solution for the highest sensitivity and maximum uptime for a wide range of applications.
- Triple quadrupole mass spectrometry (MS/MS) for high selectivity and sensitivity
- Fast scan speeds and short acquisition times for high-speed analysis
- User-friendly software for method development, data acquisition, and analysis
- Modular design for easy maintenance and troubleshooting
- Suitable for pharmaceutical analysis, environmental monitoring, food safety, and forensic analysis
- Scalability options to accommodate changing analytical needs
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.