The Parker Balston SOURCE LCMS-5000 TriGas Generator is a completely engineered system designed to deliver pure nitrogen for curtain gas, pure zero grade air as gas-1/gas-2 source gases and dry -40°F dew point air as source exhaust.
Parker Balston TriGas Generator Specifications:
- Optimum Minimum Inlet Pressure: 110 psig (7.6 barg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 40.9 x 23 x 20.7
- Weight: 157 lb
Powerex 13 Gallon Compressor Features:
- Robust oil-less scroll technology – few moving parts, extremely durable
- ISO 8573-1 Class Zero Oil-Free Air
- Sound enclosure cabinet reduces sound to 49 dBA – can install near point of use
- Internal 13 gallon tank
- Low maintenance – no oil changes needed
- Less filtration required
- No oil contamination of end product, powered equipment, or environment
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.