- ETD preserves labile PTMs, allowing straightforward identification of the peptide sequence and the site of modification>
- For top-down analysis, ETD can be combined with proton transfer reaction (PTR) which dramatically simplifies spectra from intact proteins
- For workflows that include low-mass isobaric mass tags, ETD can be combined with pulsed-Q dissociation (PQD) which eliminates the normal low-mass cutoff
- ETD can be added to most Thermo Scientific LTQ-series ion trap and hybrid ion trap-Orbitrap mass spectrometers
- Proteome Discoverer software includes the proprietary Z-Core database search algorithm specifically optimized for ETD spectra
- Proteome Discoverer software can easily merge complementary CID and ETD results to maximize protein sequence coverage
This Thermo Electron Transfer Dissociation (ETD) for LTQ Series Mass Specs comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.