The HP 5973 MSD is a stand-alone capillary GC detector. Tuning programs adjust voltages in the ion source, calibrate mass assignments, and control the scanning of the analyzer. The 5973 MSDs are compact and require no cooling water or compressed air. Each instrument includes a short GC interface (< 20 cm), an independently heated electron impact ion source, a metalized gold quadrupole mass filter, a long-life off-axis HED (high-energy dynode) detector with a replaceable snap-in horn and an electronics module.
- Mass range: 1.6 – 800 amu in 0.1 amu steps; any subset of this range may be selected by the user.
- Independently heated electron-ionization ion source
- Independently heated hyperbolic quadrupole mass filter
- High-energy dynode (HED) electron multiplier detector
- Independently heated GC/MSD interface
- Power supplies and instrument control electronics
Full Service Reseller
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished Gas Chromatography have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multi-million dollar inventory. We staff knowledgeable sales and service personnel who are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. We go beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our used Gas Chromatography are returned to excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.