The Waters ACQUITY TQD features the highest levels of tandem quadrupole MS selectivity, robustness, speed, and accuracy for quantitative analysis. The ACQUITY TQD provides superlative analytical detection limits, resolution and sample throughput for bioanalysis, ADME screening, food safety, environmental monitoring, clinical and forensic applications, and more.
- Dual Orthogonal API source maximizes longevity, protects it from dirty samples and allows easy cleaning without breaking vacuum
- Automated system checks and simplified user interface for ease-of-use
- Optimized MS/MS detection for demanding quantitative applications
- Rapid data acquisition rates for the best in accuracy and reproducibility of chromatographic peak area measurement
- ZSpray atmospheric pressure ionization interface
- Industry-leading multimode capability in a single run
- Smallest MS/MS footprint
- Operates at the highest data acquisition rates (utilizing T-Wave collision cell, multi-mode ionization, and rapid polarity switching technologies)
This Waters Acquity TQD LC/MS/MS System with PDA comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.