The Waters Acquity UPLC H-Class system was designed to perform both UPLC and HPLC analyses. Hardware and software features facilitate transferring between the two types of chromatography and developing new methods. This system has been tested and fully refurbished by GenTech Scientific.
- High-pressure, small-particle chromatography allowing faster, higher-resolution analyses, compared with conventional HPLC
- Low solvent consumption (significantly less than conventional HPLC)
- Flexibility in solvent mixing by using a quaternary solvent manager
- A flow-through-needle sample manager that facilitates the transfer of methods from HPLC to UPLC
- Pump and sample manager design enhancements, to minimize dispersion and reduce cycle time
- An optional, versatile, column manager, to facilitate method development
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.