Waters Acquity UPC2 Convergence Chromatography System with PDA
With the ACQUITY UPC2 System, the orthogonal capability of normal-phase LC has been elevated to a mainstream technique: Convergence Chromatography. Using inexpensive and non-toxic compressed liquid CO2 as a primary mobile phase, the Acquity UPC2 System gives scientists the ability to precisely vary mobile phase strength, pressure, and temperature.
- Operating Flow Rate Range: 0.010 to 4.000 mL/min in 0.0001-mL increments
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 6000 psi
- Unattended Operation: Leak sensors, full 96-hour diagnostic data display through console software
- The chromatographic principles and selectivity of normal-phase LC
- The ease-of-use and method development simplicity of reversed-phase LC
- The use of gradients across the widest polarity range
- Chiral and achiral separations in one system, with unequaled speed and confidence
This Waters Acquity UPC2 Convergence Chromatography System with PDA comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.