For this week’s Tech Tip, we focus on the toxicology lab. As we look forward to attending the Northeastern Association of Forensic Scientists (NEAFS) 2022 Annual Meeting October 18-20, and the Society of Forensic Toxicologists (SOFT) 2022 Annual Meeting October 30-November 4, it seems timely for Tech Tips to take a look back at our conversation with Carol Seagle, recorded at SOFT 2021.
Carol is a GenTech preferred partner, an Analytical Chemist and Forensic Analyst, and the owner of Toxicology Solutions, LLC, based in Tallahassee, Florida. As a consultant and scientist, she offers a variety of services to toxicology labs and other laboratories nationwide, and is responsible for the development of the Cannabis Potency Method that GenTech now offers with the purchase of our Cannabis Potency Start-Up Package .
With MJBizCon 2022 coming up in November, another conversation with Carol comes to mind.
- A Simplified Guide To Forensic Science from National Forensic Science Technology Center, funded by BJA, USDOJ
- Toxicology: How It’s Done
- Forensic Mass Spectrometry: The right upstream separation helps MS detection find almost anything related to a crime
- How Toxicology is Important to Environmental Biology
- Toxicology Start-Up Lab Instrument Package