In this week’s Tech Tips, Laura Pfister, Senior Sales Associate, talks with Andy Yoder, Field Service Engineer, about site preparation considerations. Today, in Part 1, they discuss questions GenTech often receives in advance of instrument installations about gas cylinders.
Watch for Parts 2 and 3 to follow!
- GenTech Pre-Installation Site Prep Checklist – Infographic
- Agilent 6890 GC Site Prep & Installation Manual – ‘Gas Requirements’ begins at p. 10
- 1 page Agilent Site Prep Checklist excerpted from the above
- Agilent 6890 Site Prep Datasheet
- Agilent GC, GC/MS & ALS Site Preparation Manual – ‘Gas Requirements’ begins at p. 18
- Common Mistakes in Gas Chromatography
- A Guide to Troubleshooting Mass Spectrometry
- Laboratory Safety for Compressed Gas Cylinders – video
- Compressed Gas Cylinder Safety Training – video
- Handling Compressed Gas Cylinders in the Laboratory – Presenter’s Guide, Laboratory Safety Training
- Gas Cylinder Safety, Part II: Setup and Use – Chromatography Online