- Detection type: 1024-element photodiode array
- Light source: Deuterium and tungsten lamps
- Wavelength range: 190 – 950 nm
- Short term noise (ASTM) Single and Multi-Wavelength: ± 1 × 10-5AU at 254 and 750 nm
- Drift: 2 × 10-3AU/hr at 254 nm
- Linear absorbance Range: > 2 AU (upper limit)
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 1 nm
- Wavelength bunching: 1 – 400 nm
- Slit width: 1, 2, 4 , 8, 16 nm
- Diode width: < 1 nm
This Agilent 1200 Multiwavelength Detector (MWD) comes fully tested and refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.