This Agilent 1100 Binary Pump comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
- Lowest volume capillary connections.
- Two dual-piston, in-series pumps in one housing for a minimum of bench space and lowest internal and external volume. Only 180 – 480 µl internal volume (without mixer).
- Low flow.
- Starting at typically 50 µl/min for reproducible gradients at low flow with solvent degassing.
- Reliable design.
- With electronically controlled active inlet-valves for flow rates up to 5.0 ml/min, the Agilent 1100 Binary Pump is also ideally suited to standard-bore chromatography. Floating pistons with path-of-least-resistance principle ensures highest seal lifetime.
- Flow Precision:
- <0.3 % RSD (typically <0.15 % RSD)
- Flow Range:
- Setpoints from 0.001 to 5.0 ml/min, in 0.001 ml/min increments
- Operating range:
- 0 – 40 MPa (0 – 400 bar, 0 – 5880 psi)
- Pulsation: <2 % amplitude (typically <1 %) at 1 ml/min isopropanol at all pressures >1 MPa (> 10 bar, >147 psi)
- Compressibility compensation: User selectable, based on mobile phase compressibility
- Delay volume:
- 180 – 480 µl (600-900 µl with mixer) dependent on back pressure
- Recommended pH range:
- 1.0 – 12.5. Solvents with pH <2.3 should not contain acids which attack steel
- GLP Features:
- Electronic records of maintenance and errors. Early maintenance feedback (EMF) continuously tracks binary pump usage and displays feedback messages if preset limits are exceeded.