- Low internal and external volumes of capillary connections and a minimum of bench space needed due to two dual-piston, in-series pumps in one housing.
- Meeting highest chromatographic demands by using servo-controlled pistons of both individual pumps
- A wide flow range starting at typically 50 µL/min for reproducible gradients at low flow with solvent degassing.
- Reliable design keeping maintenance to a minimum using electronically-controlled active inlet-valves for flow rates up to 5.0 mL/min. the binary pump is also ideally suited to do standard-bore chromatography.
- Floating pistons with path-of-least-resistance principle ensures highest seal lifetime.
This Agilent 1200 Binary Pump comes fully tested and refurbished from GenTech Scientific LLC.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.