- Robust quantification of trace level components – lowest baseline noise and drift results in lowest detection limits.
- More analyte information per run – with dual-wavelength capabilities.
- High-resolution gain in fast LC – at up to 120 Hz data acquisition rate.
- Reliable, simultaneous quantification – Wide linear range (>2.5 AU upper limit) for reliable, simultaneous quantification of primary compounds, by-products and impurities.
- Efficient temperature control – next generation electronic temperature control (ETC) provides maximum baseline stability and practical sensitivity under fluctuating ambient temperature and humidity conditions.
- Automatic wavelength verification – provided using built-in holmium oxide filter.
This Agilent 1260 VWD VL comes fully tested and refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.