Agilent 5977 Mass Spectrometer Features:
The Extractor Ion Source delivers more ions to the mass analyzer and increases the confidence of your trace analysis methods. The Triple-Axis Detector optimizes signal-to-noise by combining efficient ion collection and amplification with the elimination of neutral noise.
- EI source: Standard, Inert or high sensitivity Extractor
- Ion source temperature: 150–350 ℃
- Quadrupole temperature: 106–200 ℃
- Mass range: 1.6–1,050µ
- Mass axis stability: Better than 0.10 u/48 h
- Detector: Triple-Axis Detector with long life EM
Agilent 7890 Gas Chromatograph Features:
The combination of precise pneumatic and temperature control leads to extremely precise retention time reproducibility, which is the basis for all chromatographic measurement.
- Oven temperature: Ambient +4 – 450 ℃ Ambient +5 – 350 ℃
- Oven ramps/plateaus: Supports 20 oven ramps with 21 plateaus. Negative ramps are allowed.
- Retention-time locking: RTL-ready
Agilent 7693 Autosampler Features:
- Dual simultaneous injection saves time by doubling sample throughput
- Fast injection technology minimizes needle discrimination and sample degradation
- 150 sample vial tray allows longer unattended operation (50% greater than the 7683B)
- Perform single-stroke injection of up to 50 µL using a 100 µL syringe; multiple injections are possible depending on your needs
- Eliminate analyst-to-analyst variability and reduce rework using powerful sample preparation capabilities, including dilution, internal standard addition, heating, mixing, and solvent addition
- Modular design allows the flexibility to easily move the sampler from GC to GC or start with a single injector and add on to the system as needed