Agilent 5977 Mass Spectrometer Features:
Extractor Ion Source – The ‘push-pull’ principle of the Extractor Ion Source delivers more ions to the mass analyzer and increases the confidence of your trace analysis methods.
Triple-Axis Detector – Optimizes signal-to-noise by combining efficient ion collection and amplification with the elimination of neutral noise.
- Ion source temperature: 150–350 ℃
- Quadrupole temperature: 106–200 ℃
- Mass range: 1.6–1,050µ
- Mass axis stability: Better than 0.10 u/48 h
- Detector: Triple-Axis Detector
Agilent 7890 Gas Chromatograph Features:
The combination of precise pneumatic and temperature control leads to extremely precise retention time reproducibility, which is the basis for all chromatographic measurements.
- Oven ramps/plateaus: Supports 20 oven ramps with 21 plateaus. Negative ramps are allowed.
- Retention-time locking: RTL-ready
NEW HTA Headspace Sampler Features:
Designed to satisfy the most demanding needs of robustness and ease of use, the HT2000H represents the ideal solution for headspace injection in GC and GC-MS analysis.
This Agilent 5977 MSD with 7890 GC & New HTA Headspace Sampler comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.