- Unmatched sensitivity simplifies sample preparation and LC method development
- Ultrafast scan speeds on all models lets you take full advantage of UHPLC separations
- Isotopic resolution at 10,000 u/sec confirms compound identity in fast chromatography with accurate isotopic ratios
- Integrated Control further enables Agilent’s analytical and preparative LC systems including mass-based fraction collection
- Additional Detectors provide versatility by combining DAD, ELSA, and MS for extra confidence in compound purity assessment
This Agilent 6130 Single Quadrupole LC/MS comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.