- Mass Range: 5-2800 m/z
- High sensitivity of the API 4000 System ensures low detection limits
- Easy-to-use Turbo V Source allows you to quantitate over a wide range of flow rates and to change rapidly between atmospheric-pressure chemical ionization (APCI) and TurboIonSpray Probes.
- The superior ionization efficiency, enhanced robustness, and ease-of-use of the innovative Turbo V Source, combined with the patented LINAC Collision Cell, delivers high performance and high productivity with greater confidence in your results.
- Proven Curtain Gas Interface technology, combined with improved gas dynamics, reduces maintenance and increases uptime.
- Enhanced, high-flow-rate performance, reduced ionization suppression, self-cleaning probe design, and reliable interface are combined to produce accelerated productivity and high throughput.
This AB Sciex API 4000 LC/MS/MS Triple Quad comes fully refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.