Enables the lowest limits of detection and quantitation with performance specifications in Signal-to-Noise ratio (S/N) and Instrument Detection Limit (IDL). IDL is a rigorous, statistically-based metric that indicates practical sensitivity performance of your quantitative assays. The Agilent 6495 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS achieves sensitivity and resolution specifications with autotuned.
- Highest sensitivity and precision – up to attogram-zeptomole levels using Agilent iFunnel Technology
- Compact design – reduced benchtop footprint
- Reliable and robust performance from enhanced ion optic lenses
- Enhanced assay performance using efficient ion sampling and transmission
- Efficient ion detection and quantitation using high energy conversion dynode and low noise characteristics
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.