This Agilent 6495 Triple Quad LC/MS combines the utmost sensitivity, extended mass range, ease of maintenance, and flexibility to give you the perfect fit for you lab needs. This LC/MS is a powerful and reliable mass spectrometer for applications demanding the lowest limits of detection and highest reproducibility. With the features of this Agilent 6495 Triple Quad LC/MS and the high-performance capabilities, confidence in your results occurs with the Agilent 6495C triple quadrupole LC/MS. This Agilent 6495 Triple Quad LC/MS comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Enables the lowest limits of detection and quantitation with performance specifications in Signal-to-Noise ratio (S/N) and Instrument Detection Limit (IDL). IDL is a rigorous, statistically-based metric that indicates practical sensitivity performance of your quantitative assays. The Agilent 6495 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS achieves sensitivity and resolution specifications with autotuned.
- Highest sensitivity and precision – up to attogram-zeptomole levels using Agilent iFunnel Technology
- Compact design – reduced benchtop footprint
- Reliable and robust performance from enhanced ion optic lenses
- Enhanced assay performance using efficient ion sampling and transmission
- Efficient ion detection and quantitation using high energy conversion dynode and low noise characteristics