The Smart H150-3000 recirculating water chiller ensures accurate and constant cooling conditions for instrumentation. The chiller is provided with a touchscreen display to monitor and control instrument temperature from 8 – 35°C and is designed to operate on 230V/50/60Hz with a standard 230V US plug for use with similar electrical requirements. It has a PID Temperature control mode to provide Temperature Stability with efficient compressor cooling. Cooling capacity for the unit is 3000W at 25℃. The H150-3000 has a pump capacity of 12.1L/min and a max pressure of 60psi for external circulation. The liquid circuit pressure is monitored and controlled via analog pressure indicator.
Furthermore, the unit is provided with a liquid level indicator for maximum safety of operations. The chiller has a built-in drain to easily remove the liquid from the internal reservoir and water connections are located on the rear side.
- Temperature Range: 8°C – 35°C
- Temperature Stability: ±0,1°C
- Temperature Control Mode: PID
- Cooling Capacity: 3000 Watts
- Flux: 13 l/min@60psi
- Power: 545 Watts
- Mode of Exchange Heat: BOARD
- Dimensions: 29″x 19″x 28″ (inches)
- Weight: 92 kg | 203 lbs
- CE MARKING: Yes
- Power Cord
- Environmentally friendly – CFC-free, High Energy Efficiency and Saves Water
- P.I.D. (Photo Ionization Detection) Technology provides accurate temperature control
- High quality components = long lifespan, even with 24/7 operation
- Recirculating means low water consumption and reduced operating costs
- High Performance
- Quiet Operation
Applications include ICP-MS. Comparable to the Neslab CFT75.
This LabTech Recirculating Water Chiller (SMART H150-3000) comes NEW from GenTech Scientific.