- Environmentally friendly – CFC-free, High Energy Efficiency and Saves Water
- P.I.D. (Photo Ionization Detection) Technology provides accurate temperature control
- High quality components = long lifespan, even with 24/7 operation
- Recirculating means low water consumption and reduced operating costs
- High Performance
- Quiet Operation
- Temperature Range: 8 – 35
- Temperature Stability: ±0,1
- Temperature Control Mode: PID
- Cooling Capacity: 1000 Watt
- Pump: Flux-6 l/min at 60 psi, Power-135 Watts
- Mode of Exchange Heat: BOARD
- Dimensions (LxWxH)mm: 560x360x590mm | 23″x15″x24″ (inches)
- Weight: 55 kg | 122 lbs
- CE MARKING: Yes
- Electrical Plug: 120V or 230V
Applications include AA and ICP-MS. Comparable to the Neslab CFT75.
This LabTech Recirculating Water Chiller H150-1000 comes NEW from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.