GenTech Scientific offers a fully refurbished Shimadzu Shimadzu 20/30 LC System with SPD-M30A photodiode array detector with fast UHPLC separations and minimal dispersion. It ensures improved compound identification accuracy, efficient impurity checks, and industry-leading deconvolution algorithms. The redesigned capillary cell and optical system enhance sensitivity and reduce noise, while features like stray light compensation and temperature control allow precise analysis at trace levels. With a high-speed multi-wavelength sampling range and up to four discrete channels, it functions as a versatile UV detector. Service and warranty options are available.
Shimadzu SPD-M30A Photodiode Array Detector (PDA) Features:
- High level spectral resolution.
- High level sensitivity and outstanding separation performance.
- Superior stability
- Wavelength range of around 190 to 700 nm with a wavelength accuracy of ±1 nm is achieved through a Deuterium (D2) lamp.
- Baseline drift less than 0.5 x 10-3 AU/h (under specified conditions) and noise level of less than 0.4 x 10-6 AU (under specific conditions).
- 4-channel analog output to trigger a fraction collector.