The Agilent 5975 MSD with 7890 GC system offers advanced capabilities and productivity, plus rugged dependability.
Agilent has called its 5975 MSD “industry-proven” and this system “the most popular GC/MS of all time” – with good reason. These instruments are rugged, reliable, and offer expanded qualitative analysis capabilities.
In today’s Tech Tip Tuesday video, we demonstrate, step-by-step, how to vent (shut down) an Agilent 5975 MSD with 7890 GC.
- Shop the system
- How To Pump Down An Agilent 5975 MSD With 7890 GC
- Agilent 5975 Series Site Prep Specs
- Agilent 5975 Series MSD Operation Manual
- Agilent 5975 Series MSD Troubleshooting & Maintenance Manual
- Agilent MSD Productivity ChemStation for GC and GC/MSD Systems
- How to install a column in an Agilent 5975 MSD with 7890 GC