Last Sunday, August 21st, CBS Sunday Morning aired a segment titled, “Forever chemicals: The threat of PFAS in our water.” The report highlighted the importance of PFAS testing, given the critical nature of the threat – not only to our water supplies but to the air, soil and food supply as well. Some of the risks to humans from exposure to PFAS include cancer, liver damage, increased cholesterol levels, and child development problems, among other things.
GenTech offers a number of instruments ideal for PFAS analysis, including the TSQ Quantum Ultra, which we’re still offering at a special price of $19,999! Request a quote! Also check out our Environmental Start-Up Lab Instrument Package.
- TECH TIP: Instruments For PFAS Analysis, 10 February 2021
- TECH TIP: PFAS Analysis, 2 November 2021
- (Almost) Everything You Need to Know About PFAS ~ Download the Guide from Pace Labs
- PFAS Sampling & Analytical Methods ~ Interstate Technology Regulatory Council (ITRC)
- National PFAS Testing Strategy ~ EPA
- Testing Food for PFAS and Assessing Dietary Exposure ~ FDA
- Global PFAS Testing Virtual Symposium | Advances in Testing & Occurrence ~ On-demand Webinar from Agilent and Separation Science
- PFAS 101: Everything You Need to Know About ‘Forever Chemicals’, EcoWatch, 11 January 2023