HTA‘s expertise in robotics solutions underlies the design and manufacture of their analyzer front ends and sample preparation workstations. In recognition of their “excellence in industrial design,” HTA has received IBO Design Awards in 2009, 2012 and 2014.
Headquartered in Italy, HTA began manufacturing autosamplers in 1991. They now offer several different models of autosamplers – for liquid, for headspace techniques, and even all-in-ones which offer liquid, headspace and SPME capabilities on the same instrument. HTA autosamplers fit every GC and GC-MS, every brand, both old and new models. HTA is a GenTech Preferred Partner.
Over the next few weeks Tech Tips will feature HTA autosamplers and various aspects of their set up and operation. This week we start with the basics – mounting the unit on the GC.
In case you missed it, check out our Christmastime 2021 promo for HTA autosamplers.
- Shop our inventory of brand new HTA autosamplers.
- Not sure which autosampler fits your needs? Compare.
- User Manual: HT2000H, HT2100H, HT2000HT Static Headspace GC Autosamplers
- User Manual: HT2800T All-in-one GC Autosampler
- User Manual: HT3000A, HT3100A, HT3200A Liquid GC Autosamplers
- Watch: HT2100H Headspace Autoinjector – How it works