- Up to 100 % resolution gain in ultra-fast LC with peak widths narrower than 1 second – by 80 Hz data acquisition rate of up to 8 signals.
- Ultra-fast, high sensitive peak purity analysis and spectral conformation even at trace levels – by 80 Hz full spectral data acquisition.
- Minimized short-term noise – by diode-array front-end electronics.
- Maximum baseline stability and practical sensitivity under fluctuating ambient temperature and humidity conditions – by NEW electronic temperature control (ETC).
- “Data never lost insurance” – by built-in data recovery card (DRC). A unique data recovery functionality prevents data losses in case of communication breakdowns between instrument and PC.
- Level of data traceability – Patented RFID tracking technology for flow cells and UV lamp provides a new level of data traceability by saving all relevant meta data, such as product number, serial number and cell dimensions with each individual raw data file
- Maximum flexibility for optimization of resolution, linearity and sensitivity – by programmable slit width and the selection of nine different flow cells
- Proven robustness and performance – built upon the optical design of the best-selling DAD in the world
This Agilent 1200 Diode Array Detector (DAD) comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.