Agilent 6890 Plus GC with FID & HTA Headspace
The Agilent/HP 6890 Plus GC system delivers high levels of performance with electronic pneumatic controls of all gas flow and pressures. Built-in sensors automatically compensate for ambient changes in temperature and barometric pressure differences to reach more accurate and reproducible results. The EPC control gives stable results and reduces your need to recalibrate, giving your lab more productivity. The Agilent 6890 systems can be configured in a number of different ways to meet your analytical or R&D lab needs.
NEW GC Headspace Sampler
The high performance, gas-tight heated syringe is a simple and robust system. It eliminates the dead volume and absorption effects, typical of sample loops and transfer lines, which can also impede their detection at very low levels. The syringe only concept allows for sequential injections, even with samples characterized by highly dissimilar features. Even the most chemically active compounds can be analyzed, without needing to change any of the sample pathways.
- Brand New Condition
- Compatible with ChemStation
- Comparable to Agilent & CTC samplers
- Easy to use
- The lowest total cost of ownership in the industry
- GC Mounting Kit & Cables
- Touch screen
- Orbital shaking capability
- LAN and TTL Electrical Control
- 42 Position
- Rack for 20ml vials
- 6 Oven Position
- Oven Temperature Range: 40-170℃
- 2.5ml Heated Headspace Syringe
- HTA Autosampler Manager Software
- External Pressure Regulator
- Solvent & Waste vial Kit: Vials, Caps, Septa (1set)
- Heated Syringe(1pc): 2.5ml plunger & glass barrel
This Agilent 6890 Plus GC with FID & HTA Headspace Sampler comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.