The Agilent 7200 Quadrupole Time-of-Flight GC/MS system delivers full-spectrum, high-resolution, accurate-mass data for screening, profiling, and identifying GC-amenable compounds, using electron ionization and PCI/NCI modes.
- Reduce false positives with high-resolution, accurate-mass data.
- Ensure excellent data quality with data acquisition rates up to 50 spectra/second.
- Identify compounds with increased confidence.
- Separate target compounds from background interferences with high-resolution data.
- Detect and identify trace-level target compounds in the presence of more abundant matrix compounds with a wide in-spectrum dynamic range.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.