The 1290 Infinity Multisampler is a multipurpose autosampler that handles vials and microplates. It features injecting at pressures up to 1300 bar and the Multisampler is a compact module with a capacity of up to 6,144 samples, all within the footprint of an Agilent LC stack.
The 1290 Infinity II Multisampler is optimized for highest chromatographic performance. The unique dual-needle design enables cycle times to be reduced using overlapped sample runs and injection cycles. The multiwash capability reduces carryover to less than 9 ppm.
- Sample drawers are available in three heights to accommodate any combination of sample containers for maximum flexibility
- Shallow microplate drawers take a maximum load of 16 microplates and up to 6,144 samples for unmatched sample capacity
- Robotics move microplates and other sample containers from sample hotel to central workspace for seamless automation during sample processing steps and injections
- Dual-needle setup enables reduction of injection cycle times to mere seconds, virtually eliminating conventional wait times
- Dual-needle injection paths can be individually optimized for enhanced injection flexibility
- Multiwash capability flushes the outside surfaces of the injection needle outside with three solvents and uses seat backflush procedures to reduce carryover to less than 9 ppm
- Integrated sample thermostat, available as option or upgrade, provides cooling and heating from 4 to 40 °C
- Lights on each drawer indicate loading status, current activity, and accessibility for instant information
This Agilent 1290 Infinity Multisampler comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.