For this installment of Tech Tips, we pulled another “classic” from the archives and gave it a refresh. This simple tutorial demonstrates how to clean a sample cone in a Waters Acquity Triple Quadrupole Detector TQD Mass Spectrometer (MS).
- Join Us at SOFT 2023 in Denver, Colorado!
- TECH TIP: Exploring the Benefits of Lab Equipment Service Contracts
- GenTech Scientific Excited to Exhibit at Gulf Coast Conference 2023
- TECH TIP: The Importance of Regular Maintenance for Laboratory Equipment
- TECH TIP: Balloon Inflation – Helium vs. Hydrogen
- Liquid Chromatography
- Toxicology Labs
- Wanted to Buy
- Lab Management
- Customer Reviews & Testimonials
- Sell or Trade Analytical Instruments
- Mass Spectrometry
- Preventive Maintenance
- Service & Repair
- Cannabis Testing
- Buy Refurbished!
- Product News
- Tech Tips
- Customer of the Month
- Company News & Events
Agilent 5975 MSD Agilent 6890 GC Agilent 7890 GC Agilent GC Agilent GCMS Benzinga big news biochemistry biosynthesis buy refurbished buy used lab equipment cannabis lab cannabis potency testing cannabis start-ups ChemStation contaminants drug development forensics GC repair GenTech Scientific headspace sampler HPLC repair instrument communications laboratory management lab safety LCMSMS mass spec repair mass spectrometer repair MJ Unpacked mold fungus mildew pesticide detection podcast potency testing Purity Scientific QA QTRAP residual solvents testing split/splitless injection techtip Tech Tips Special Edition terpenes Thermo TSQ TSQ Quantum Ultra water testing why buy new when you don't have to