Need Service? Here's 5 Great Questions to Ask
What is your response time?
| ||- Within 24 hours|
- Faster than most manufacturers
- Remote diagnostics and lifetime phone support
- Time is money, GenTech offers loaner equipment during your down time
Can you service an instrument that I didn't buy from you?
| ||- Absolutely, we service most major manufacturers like:|
| ||Agilent, Thermo Scientific, AB Sciex, CTC Analytics, Hitachi, JEOL, PerkinElmer, Shimadzu, Tekmar, Varian and Waters|
| ||- Expert service on GC, GC/MS, LC, LC/MS, AA and ICP|
- Below manufacturers' standard rates
- 60 day warranty on labor, 30 day warranty on parts
What type of service do you offer?
|- Depot repair (in-house repair)|
- On-site repair
- ORBITRAP repair
- Circuit board repair
- Method development
- Operational qualification
- Instrument installation
- Service blocks of time
- PM and Full Service Agreements
Do you outsource your services?
| ||- No, all of our service engineers and chemists are employees of GenTech Scientific with a combined 100+ years of experience.|
What is the difference between a PM Agreement and a Full Service Agreement?
| ||- A PM Agreement has a set number of PM visits on a system per year.|
- A Full Service Agreement provides the customer with a guaranteed response time, all parts, labor and travel, as well as 1 PM per year.
Find out more about GenTech Scientific's Services by viewing our Service Department.