Psilocybin Testing Package*
This Psilocybin Testing Package includes the analytical instruments needed to test for the following: Pesticide Testing, Potency Testing, Solvent Testing, Heavy Metals, and Contaminant Testing
LC/MS/MS System (Pesticide Testing)
- Agilent 6460 Triple Quad LC/MS/MS with Agilent 1200 HPLC
- Thermo TSQ Quantum Ultra LC/MS/MS Triple Quad
- Shimadzu 8060 Triple Quadrupole Liquid Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer
HPLC System, Single Quad with LC, or Agilent GC with FID (Potency Testing)
- Agilent 1100/1200/1260/1290 LC System with Quaternary Pump & DAD Browse HPLC Systems
- Agilent Single Quad with LC
- Agilent GC with FID
GC System with FID and Headspace Sampler (Solvent Testing)
- Agilent 6890 GC – Refurbished
- Agilent 6890N GC With FID & G1888 Headspace
ICP/MS or XRF Analyzer (Heavy Metals)
- Agilent ICP/MS Browse ICP Systems
- XRF (Niton Analyzer)
Fluorometry System (Contaminant Testing)
Nitrogen Gas Generator
- LabTek N²35 Nitrogen Generator
- Nitrogen Flow Rate: 0-35 LPM
- N² Outlet Pressure: 0-116 PSIG
- Nitrogen Purity: Up to 99.99% Pure N2
With the exception of our brand new potency method, exclusively available with our Potency Start-Up Package, GenTech Scientific does not provide methods.
Check your state’s regulations for information about the specific psilocybin testing required. As regulations are apt to change, be sure to consult your state’s most current information.
Request a quote for a GenTech’s Psilocybin Testing Package and let our knowledgeable sales associates assist you in finding the right instruments to fit your testing needs.
* This is a general guide based on Oregon’s recent laboratory criteria.