Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving! This week as we prepare to stuff ourselves along with the turkey, and take stock of all the things we have to be thankful for, it seems like a good time to take stock of our Tech Tips to date as well.
Our very first Tech Tip, back in February, by Field Service Engineer Will Flannery, reviewed “Instruments for PFAS Analysis.” This month, with our attendance at ASMS, our focus again has been on environmental testing. We followed up that first post with another Tech Tip titled, “PFAS Analysis.” And if you missed it, our conversation with Dr. Diana Aga, Chemistry Department, University at Buffalo about her Great Lakes research is worth a listen.
More Environmental Testing Resources:
Approved Drinking Water Analytical Methods
Chromatography Applications In Agriculture
Applications of Chromatography in Environmental Analysis
How Chromatography Can Help With Soil Analysis
Simple Sustainability Tips to Become a Greener Lab
Last month, GenTech attended MJBizCon and our focus swung to cannabis testing.
Outside of Tech Tips, we also published several other resources related to cannabis testing:
- What Equipment Do I Need To Start A Cannabis Lab?
- Cannabis Quality Control Testing Using Gas Chromatography
- The Importance Of Testing Cannabis For Heavy Metals
- How To Test For Heavy Metals In Cannabis
- Top 3 Questions To Ask Before Starting A Cannabis Lab – Infographic
- The Role Of Mass Spectrometry In Cannabis Analysis
- The Importance Of Pesticide Testing In Cannabis And Hemp
- Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization Source Testing For Pesticide Analysis
KCA Labs, our October Customer of the Month, offered tips for other cannabis startup labs.
Check back next week for more Tech Tips Highlights!